Where to start…..We have been honored by Jessica at Unmeasured Journeys for a blogging award.
Thank you,unmeasuredjourneys.com , for including my blog among the 11 you chose! That’s so sweet. This is a great get to know each other.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Light or dark chocolate?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- City streets or country roads?
- Homemade casserole or 5 course meal?
- A dozen roses or an armful of wildflowers?
- Favorite color?
- Most loved season?
- Cream pie or fruit pie?
- Favorite song?
- Swim in a creek or swim in a pool?
- What’s one kind thing someone has done for you?
- Dark chocolate, especially the ones that melt in your mouth
- Sunrise, what better way to start a day
- Country Roads, You see so much more than a city street
- Homemade casserole.
- Cobalt blue
- Fall. The trees are so beautiful showing off their bright colors
- Fruit pie
- Dancing With My Darling
- A creek.
- Hubby went to Quilt Festival with me and walked for 4 hours encouraging me to buy whatever I wanted. Was so patient waiting even though he was in lots of back pain.
- Prairie Moon Quilts
- Roth Poetry
- From My Carolina Home
- My OBT
- Tu-Na Quilts
- Farmhouse Quilts Blog
- Gray Barn Quilts
- Desert Sky Quilting
- Favorite book
- Favorite foods
- Rather be outdoors or indoors
- If you could travel anyplace in the world where would that be
- Why did you start blogging
- How many pets
- How do you relax
- Rather eat sweets or salty
- What is your favorite family activity
- What type of movies do you enjoy watching
- How do you relax after a stressful day